Our Urgent Care is currently CLOSED to walk-ins due to
COVID-19 at this time. Please call to set-up a virtual or in-person
appointment if needed.
*Please note that an Urgent Care is not a substitute for emergency care.
If you have a medical emergency, please dial 911.
Our Urgent Care is here to assist with an illness or injury that does not appear to be life –threatening, but also can’t wait until the next day, or for an appointment with a primary doctor.
When to Use Urgent Care:
Urgent medical conditions are ones that are not considered emergencies but still require care within 24 hours. Some examples of such conditions include:
- Accidents and falls
- Sprains and strains
- Moderate back problems
- Breathing difficulties (i.e. mild to moderate asthma)
- Bleeding/cuts — not bleeding a lot but requiring stitches
- Diagnostic services, including X-rays and laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever or flu
- Vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Minor broken bones and fractures (i.e. fingers, toes)
- Skin rashes and infections
- Urinary tract infections
*Please note that an Urgent Care is not a substitute for emergency care. If you have a medical emergency, please dial 911.